What an awesome combination of flavors in this delicious slow cooker roast beef recipe. A simple cup of fresh brewed coffee, added to hearty beef chuck roast and infused with fresh garlic creates a meal you won’t soon forget.
Using a slow cooker to make pot roast, or in this case a truer “roast beef” recipe, is the perfect cooking vessel with it’s low and slow method. This recipe uses the bold, rich flavor of coffee coupled with soy sauce, as well as fresh garlic placed right into the meat to create an array of flavors you just wont believe. The coffee flavor does not overwhelm in any way, but rather accentuates the natural flavor of the beef while adding rich flavor to a tender and juicy meat. The soy sauce and garlic bring everything together ant the next level heavenly delight.
This recipe will very likely be one of the best slow cooker roast beef recipe you will ever make. It’s also extremely easy! With only 4 ingredients, it produces a powerhouse of flavor.
We use chuck roast for this recipe which usually comes cut like a very big thick steak, rather that a traditional pot roast of beef which is much more round in shape. The chuck roast is the perfect cut of beef to work with these flavors and can be nicely sliced and served.
- 1 3-4 lb beef chuck roast
- 3 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 cup fresh brewed coffee, dark roast
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Use a knife to cut several slits in top of chuck roast. Insert slices of garlic cloves into meat. Place into slow cooker.
- Mix cup of fresh brewed coffee with soy sauce and pour over the meat in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.