Crockpot spaghetti and meatballs is an all-in-one meal. It’s so easy to make, and it’s packed with proteins and carbohydrates. It’s perfect for bringing to the neighborhood potluck, parties, and picnics. You only need a handful of ingredients to create everyone’s favorite pasta!
Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs FAQs
Cooking pasta in a crockpot is easy. In order to prevent the pasta from clumping, you need to learn the art of layering. When layered the right way, the pasta comes out evenly cooked and al dente. It’s best to use an oval crockpot so that you can layer the pasta evenly.
How to serve crockpot spaghetti and meatballs?
Crockpot spaghetti and meatballs are fantastic on its own since it’s already a complete meal. But you can serve it with toasted garlic bread on the sides. And sprinkle more cheese and parsley on top for added flavor and a kick of freshness.
- 24 oz of spaghetti sauce
- 4 cups of water to beef broth
- minced garlic
- ½ tsp each of dried basil
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- olive oil
- Pour in 24 oz of spaghetti sauce in the crockpot. Add 4 cups of water. You may use vegetable or beef broth instead of water. Toss in the minced garlic and 1 ½ tsp each of dried basil and Italian seasoning.
- Break the noodles and put in a Ziplock bag with a bit of olive oil. Coat the pasta with oil. Afterwards, layer the pasta on the sauce. Push it to the bottom of the crockpot.
- Top with meatballs and cook for 2-5 hours on low heat, or until the noodles are soft and the meat is cooked. Stir and serve!