A Traeger grill is a great way to infuse more flavors to your country style ribs. This slow cooker will introduce new smoky flavors to your rib recipe!
About Traeger Smoked Country Ribs
Slow cooking can add more wonderful flavors to your ribs. You’ll enjoy juicier, tender, and sumptuous country-style ribs. Though you can cook ribs faster on a Traeger grill, it won’t have that pleasant smoky flavor.
- 2 tbsp salt
- ⅛ cup paprika
- 2 tbsp each of light and dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- For the ribs:
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 lbs country-style ribs
- 4 tbsp butter
- BBQ rub
- Rub the ribs with your homemade rub. Then set your Traeger grill to 225 degrees and place the ribs on the rack. Cook for another 3 hours or until it reaches 150 degrees.
- Spritz apple juice on the ribs every hour until the internal temperature is 150 degrees. Once cooked, remove from the grill and transfer to a pan.
- Mix apple juice with butter and add it to the pan.
- Return the ribs to the grill and cover with aluminum foil.
- Increase the temp to 275 degrees and cook the ribs for 60 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the pan then place it back to the grill. Baste with BBQ sauce and cook for 15 minutes.
If you are on a tight schedule, you should check out our hack to make country-style ribs in the Air Fryer. We are sure you will love it!
Other Traeger Grill Recipes
Here are other sumptuous recipes that you can try in your Traeger grill!
- Grilled chicken macaroni and cheese
- Spicy Asian barbeque shrimp ·
- Traeger grilled salmon