This awesome recipe for oven baked boneless pork chops is easy to make any night of the week. It’s the perfect combination of boneless pork chops, seasoned with a little pepper and gently coated with soy sauce and cream of mushroom.
For this recipe you’ll create foil “packets” for the pork chops which then bake right in the oven. No fuss with using a frying pan, grill or any other cooking method first. Just prepare with the seasonings and other ingredients, place in the foil and put them on a cookie sheet or baking pan in the oven for 18 minutes.
You can also add some sliced onion and green peppers to the recipe if you like. Just add them right on top of the pork chops and they will cook to perfection in the aluminum foil.
“As far as making pork chops in the oven, this is the best recipe i’ve found. Love the mushroom soup with soy sauce!” ~ Anna Bedanson – East Troy, Wisconsin
“I made this with the onions and peppers and it was delicious” ~ Jon Tanzilo – Crown Point, Indiana
Serves: 4 pork chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Using a large piece aluminum foil, make a "packet" to hold all 4 pork chops. Double foil over and fold upsides. Leave enough room to fold foil to create a tent so that there is room for circulation.
- Mix can of cream of mushroom soup with soy sauce.
- Place pork chops in foil, sprinkle with pepper and spoon enough mixture over pork chops so that they are nicely coated. Save remaining mix for reheating with leftovers later. Close up foil and place in a baking dish. Bake in oven for 18 minutes.