Cooking country-style ribs is a festive way to celebrate the holidays without flipping too many burgers in the air. This dish falls off the bone in very meaty and tender portions. It’s oozing with so much flavor that you’d want a second helping!
Heads up, country-style ribs may take a while to cook. But there’s a hack that will help you whip up this festive meal without taking too much time off your busy schedule.
Why not use an air fryer? It’s an efficient cooking device that can help you create sumptuous country-style ribs in no time. If you like smoky flavors to your rib recipe, you might like Traeger Smoked Country Ribs recipe.
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 lb boneless thawed country ribs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Just mix all the ingredients, and your air fryer will do all the work.
- Place in an air fryer and cook for 15 minutes at 177 degrees Celsius.
- Flip the meat and cook the other side for 15 minutes too.
Other Air Fryer Recipes
Let me share one other yummy and delicious air fryer recipes that you can prepare quickly.
Filet Mignon Wrapped in Bacon
- Steak seasoning
- Two strips of bacon
- Olive oil
- Two cuts filet mignon
- Wrap the bacon around the filet mignon.
- Use a toothpick to secure the bacon. Rub a little seasoning and olive oil on each side.
- Cook for 4 mins in the air fryer at 199 degrees Celsius.
- Flip the filet and cook the other side for 4 minutes.