Breakfast won’t be complete without tender hash browns! Pair it up with bacon and sunny side up egg, and you get to enjoy a full countryside breakfast. Homemade hash browns are much better than the frozen packed ones, and they’re not hard to prepare. You’d be surprised at how easy it is to make country-style hash browns.
About Country Style Hash Browns Recipe
Even if you are rushing through the morning, it’s still possible to make homemade hash browns. These country-style hash browns are more tender, flavorful, and buttery. They have a different texture from the shredded premade hash browns that you take out from the freezer. Plus, of course, since it’s made fresh, it will taste better.
Some recipes may call for julienned or thinly sliced potatoes. But if you want to make it fluffier, you can dice them instead.
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 tbsp salted butter
- 5 large red potatoes, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Get a large pan and drizzle the oil, then set it to high heat. Wait for the oil to sizzle then start tossing in the potatoes.
- Fry them for 7 minutes then add in the salted butter.
- Mix well and cook until the potatoes are golden brown. Sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
Some breakfast recipes you should check out:
Other Country Style Hash Brown Recipes
Here are some mouthwatering hash brown recipes to try. You can level it up by adding a few more ingredients.
- Overloaded hash brown soup
- Buffalo hash browns
- Hash brown casserole
- Hash brown waffles
- Cheddar hash brown cups