If you love chocolate chips cookies, you’ll love this recipe. You’ll get that classical cookie taste with delicious chocolate but with a twist. A subtle hint of whiskey. You can enjoy them with a glass of milk.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Whiskey
- 3 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl beat the butter with the white and brown sugar together, until creamed. Add the first egg and mix until incorporated, then beat in the second egg as well. Stir in the vanilla extract and whiskey until smooth.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed butter and mix until just incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Make 1-inch balls from the dough and place on a baking sheet, leaving 2 inches space between them.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. After removing from the oven place the cookies on a wire rack to cool.